Office Automation and Telecommunications Direct Sales Consultants Wanted
WRITE YOUR OWN PAYCHECK!!
Leading Office Automation and Telecommunications company in Sandton seeks Dynamic Direct sales consultants.
Office Automation and/or telecommunications Sales experience is beneficial.
Driver’s License and own car is compulsory.
You would be required to cold call on the telephone to set up meetings, build relationships, provide print solutions and close the deals.
We are looking for people that are not afraid to be on the phone setting up meetings. If you are money hungry then this is the position for you to grow and become successful.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not hear from us, your application was unfortunatly unsuccessful .
General Manager Wanted
Requirements for this position;
· At least 5 years of relevant sales experience.
· Previous management experience.
· Proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales goals.
· Computer literate (Microsoft excel is an NB).
· Leadership and management skills.
· Degree and/0r Diploma is not required, but may be beneficial.
· Must have own car and valid driver’s license.
· Leadership skills
· Time management
· Math & budgeting
· Analytical skills
· Decision making skills
· Communication skills
Duties as a General Manager include;
· Over-all management of the business.
· Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with the premier buyers in your industry.
· Overseeing and managing of Sales Managers.
· Identifying valuable emerging markets.
· Accurately forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace.
· Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions.
· Maximising company profit.
· Foreseeing and avoiding stagnation in the marketplace.
· Forming sales strategies to keep your company competitive and innovative.
· Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
· Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quota; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
· Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
· Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
· Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
· Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
· Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
· Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
· Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
· Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
· Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
· Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels.
· Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials and cause studies.
· Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, tech, process and current partnerships.
· Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees. As well as counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
· Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically.
· Reporting and analytics.
· Ensure reports and other internal intelligence and insight is provided to the sales and marketing organization.
· Analyse pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the sales and marketing teams providing key business insights: typical reporting relates to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, Age.
· Report on key KPIs related to the lead and the opportunity waterfall in order to implement a consistent closed-loop between marketing and sales.
· Database management.
Salary will be based on market related factors.
To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com.
Telecommunications Sales Coordinator Wanted